Julia is also one of the first people you meet when you enter our office. She has a background in health education and has experience in the healthcare field for over 10 years.
Her key functions in the office are to:
- provide assistance at the front desk for check-in, check-out and booking appointments
- educate parents about the “Gateway” membership process
- process referrals for specialists
- provide assistance in handling insurance and/or billing issues
- provide support as the administrative liaison to the MA Dept of Public Health’s Childhood Immunization Program
Smart, capable and welcoming…she is a valued member of our staff.
She and her husband, Joe, live in Natick with their two young children and dog, Bella.