Lee H. McKenzie
RN, MSN, MA
Lee has been working with parents and children for over 30 years. She is our Office Manager, Nurse, and Wellness Coach. She received her BSN and MSN degrees, as well as her Pediatric Nurse Practitioner certification from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. In addition, she has a Master’s degree in Developmental Psychology from Clark University, Worcester, MA. She was the first nurse accepted in the Clinical Child Development Fellowship program with world renowned Dr. T. Berry Brazelton at Boston Children’s Hospital.
Her key functions in our office are to:
- triage calls to determine the need for an office visit and/or to provide information about home management of common illnesses
- provide breastfeeding support
- provide parents with information about common developmental & behavioral concerns
- provide information about nutrition and nutritional supplementation
- address billing and insurance issues
Lee brings a vast range of education and experience to our practice. She and her husband, Michael, live in Sherborn and have 3 grown children and two thriving granddaughters!